We are keen on blackjack especially. On OnlineBlackjackMaster.com every online blackjack gambler can find full information on blackjack and other card games like progressive blackjack games, for example; their history, contemporary rules and variations, a lot of advices concerning strategy, description of the most common mistakes when you play blackjack online, free blackjack, no deposit bonus, etc.
The basic principle of the game of blackjack is to reach a card total amounting to 21 or be closer to 21 than the dealer to win the game.
Strategy is very important in blackjack. Unless you have fixed strategies and know how to react in any given circumstance, the chances of winning the game become slim.
Here are some valuable blackjack tipsthat help you understand when it is necessary to hit (continue receiving cards), stand (stop receiving cards), double down(increase your bets) or split (play a pair of cards as two separate bets). By carefully following these tips, you can improve on your game and avoid making costly mistakes.
Reaction to Certain Circumstances
While playing blackjack, you will need to understand in what circumstances you can continue to hit and when you need to stand. Unless you realize how to react in every given circumstance, the chances of your winning become slim. Here are some important blackjack tips that will help you decide when in these circumstances.
- If the value of your cards is 9 or lesser, it is best to hit.
- If the value of your cards is 10-16, it is best to hit especially when the exposed card of the dealer is 7 or greater.
- If the value of your cards is 17 or more, it is best to stand or else the chances of going bust are very high.
- If one of your cards is an Ace, the value of it can be taken in as 1 or 11. With an ace in hand, you will need to adopt a different strategy all together to increase the chances of your win. If the value of your cards with an Ace is below 19, it is best you hit as this betters the chance of a win.
Scenarios to Avoid
Apart from existing blackjack odds and blackjack secrets, we need to mention one more aspect. There is more to blackjack than just understanding how to react in certain circumstances. In order to play and be able to think clearly, you need to have a clear understanding about certain scenarios that you will need to avoid. Here are some blackjack tips on this issue.
- Try to play blackjack when there are other like minded players at the table and you have the pleasure of good company.
- Avoid tables that have players who are totally depressed or unfair in the way they play. It will only lead to unnecessary loss of concentration in your game.
- Avoid playing where the players are totally drunk as focus on the game will be diverted easily.
- Do not drink at the table while playing. Although this is a fun thing to do, it can easily divert your focus making you lose.
- If you are feeling a little low yourself, it is best to stretch out a little and go for a small walk or even visit the restroom to perk up a bit.
Following these valuable blackjack tips will take you a long way in improving the way you play the game and increase the chances of your winning.
Blackjack is essentially a fun game and a skill game as players can improve their strategy and playing techniques.
Among all blackjack books, this one is truly concentrated at the way of getting win at blackjack. The best recommendations, strategies and winning tips are clearly represented for different types of players.
Amazon price: $18.95
Get to know what card will come next in the shoe! All you need is to learn card counting strategy, which is the most effective for blackjack games, all the details of which are represented in this book.
Amazon price: $13.95
Learn basic blackjack strategy – the first really important thing for this game. Your actions now will be made not randomly, but accordingly to strict rules of theory of relativity and blackjack researches.
Amazon price: $12.95