We are keen on blackjack especially. On OnlineBlackjackMaster.com every online blackjack gambler can find full information on blackjack and other card games like progressive blackjack games, for example; their history, contemporary rules and variations, a lot of advices concerning strategy, description of the most common mistakes when you play blackjack online, free blackjack, no deposit bonus, etc.
The basic principle of the game of blackjack is to reach a card total amounting to 21 or be closer to 21 than the dealer to win the game.
There are many strategies that you need to pick up to increase your chances of winning at blackjack. But before you get there you need to first understand the fundamental strategies in blackjack that will allow you to understand what you need to do in certain common situations that you encounter. You also need to know about lots of blackjack probabilities.
In understanding fundamental blackjack strategies, you need to have a thorough understanding as to when you need to hit (continue to receive cards), stand (stop receiving cards), double down (increase your bet value by double) or split (you do it when you get a pair of cards).
Here are some fundamental strategies that you can employ when you are exposed to some particular situations that you commonly encounter while playing the game.
- If the value of the cards is below 8, then you need to receive cards (hit) till you have reached a hand value that is closest to 21 without risking it forward.
- If the value of the cards is 9, then you need to receive cards and if the dealer has a card value of the exposed card between 3 to 6, then you can take the risk of double down.
- If the value of the cards is 10 or 11, then it is best if you double down as long as the value of the exposed card is neither 10 (10, J, Q or K) or 11 (Ace).
- If the value of your cards is between 12 and 16, it is best if you stop receiving cards (stand) unless the dealer's exposed card value is 7 or greater than that in which case it is best if you receive further cards (hit).
- If the card value is 17 or above, it is best that you stand as the risk involved in taking another card is too high.
- If you have a pair of cards, it is best you split the pair especially when the exposed card value of the dealer is 6 or lesser. If you have a pair of 9 or 10-value cards, it is not a good idea to split it especially when the exposed card of the dealer is showing a 10 value card or Ace (11).
- If the game rules lets players buy insurance when the exposed card of the dealer is an Ace, it is best not to at all situations as it is just a matter of chance and the risk is not worth it.
- If the game rules allow a surrender option, it is best that you surrender when the face value is 15 and 16. A few people use the surrender option when they have card values between 12 and 14 especially when the exposed card of the dealer has a value of 7 or more.
These are fundamental strategies that you need to remember at all times. For sure, apart from strategies you should be aware of blackjack rules. The more you execute it during your game, the higher are the chances of a win or minimizing the possibilities of losses in your game.
Blackjack is essentially a fun game and a skill game as players can improve their strategy and playing techniques.
Among all blackjack books, this one is truly concentrated at the way of getting win at blackjack. The best recommendations, strategies and winning tips are clearly represented for different types of players.
Amazon price: $18.95
Get to know what card will come next in the shoe! All you need is to learn card counting strategy, which is the most effective for blackjack games, all the details of which are represented in this book.
Amazon price: $13.95
Learn basic blackjack strategy – the first really important thing for this game. Your actions now will be made not randomly, but accordingly to strict rules of theory of relativity and blackjack researches.
Amazon price: $12.95